Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Divas Corner!



Hmmm...yels yet another blog to share the bit and pieces through writing with you all, and hoping you will enjoy and find something educating and inspiring. To those that follow the other blog post, this will be our little chill out corner where we share, learn and pour out our minds. So let it loose, feel free to share, comment and inbox me your stories, cos someone out there is going through something similar and looking out ways to get out.

So let us together  be our own personal anchor, educating and inspiring ourselves through writing.

As a person am welcome to share, love the beauty of life in its totality, inspire young folks through personal experiences from others who have told me their stories coupled with those  I had/still experience(ing) myself. Hence, I hope through this little corner we will together make someone smile, laugh and rekindle the fire in them bringing back H.O.P.E

I hope to encourage someone out there with my writings and poems as I will be sharing some of my personal teenage writings laid bare and true with no pretense, daily inspirational thoughts as the flow comes into Mind.

I guess that is why I am here.

Happy reading, and welcome all on board the Divas Anchor!

Kisses.
Xoxo!



No comments:

Post a Comment