Saturday, March 11, 2017

How Grateful Are You?

A little something for the weekend. Apologies for not posting for some weeks, the busy schedules and in between my internet got disconnected hence have been out of internet access for weeks. I am hopeful this little mobile Data I got will sustain while my WiFi is been fix. Thanks all for the understanding.



In the course of putting pen and paper together into writing this short piece, my mind wandered into how little we take for granted the things we are lucky to have, this could be either tangible or intangible stuff in whatever case. You know for me in this past few weeks of inaccessibility to the internet I notice how much I took for granted so many little things around me. Anyone who knows me knows that I am one individual who got stuck to the phone once it access to the internet. I would say this was such a lesson in disguise for me that this happened and has helped me to atleast take a break and notice the company and beauty around me. While been driven by the driver during the course of the busy week I took notice of a large billboard with an amazing caption, "A Calm Spirit Brings Inner Strength, Never warry of the assle to make Fast decision. Good decisions are made with a relax and Calm Mind". Isnt this beautiful? Would I have notice this at all if I had my internet? Maybe Yes, and Maybe at someone point. But at that moment it made something. I also took notice of the newly renovated park. My love for parks and the Freshness it brings. It has a way of relaxing and refeshes my soul.  My love For parks started in one of those beautiful summers  while I was on holiday in Viseu, such wonderful memories. How amazing! I also took time to visit an old friend who I ran into while waiting an appointment. I would have been engross on my phone and never notice her walk pass. In this, I am grateful.

Gratutide shouldn't be limited to things of nature but also to friends and family who has made our lives meaningful and filled with memories. To be Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends, job, lovable partner etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life, and to every little things.  You would See how blessed you are.

A beautiful weekend to everyone of you, and I hope this little message makes some meaning.

Count your countless blessings and remain grateful.....

~bosydebosyde

No comments:

Post a Comment